Cuttin' up!

Apparently a 1st grade teacher has lost her damn mind! After one of her students continued to play with her hair after being told to stop, the teacher cut off one of the little girl's braids! Then proceeded to throw the hair away and asked the child, "What are you gonna tell your mama?" The little girl was Black, no info on the teacher as of yet. The school moved the student out of the class and has yet to reprimand the teacher...okay...let me say this if u touch a black child's hair-u might get shot, stabbed or both!


1 comments to "Cuttin' up!"

  • When I heard this it blew my mind!! The latest I heard is the mother called the police they have charged the teacher with disorderly conduct and gave her a fine of $175 WTH?!??! So the mother is seeking legal action, this one I may have been getting some charges against me too!!

Post a Comment

Edge Archive

Site Counters
Site

Edgers

Web hosting for webmasters