Disappointment after disappointment...




Am I a Bears fan? ALWAYS!!! Do I agree with the cuts? NOT AT ALL!!! Who do I blame? You guessed it, Gay Cutler. Forget the fact he's had over 20 interceptions thrown since the beginning of the game (not including preseason), but he has so many faults. Yeah-I'm finna get in his a$$!!!!

First off I don't know and never knew why the media pumped him up so much like he was the next Jesus Shuttlesworth. He was a regular dude then, and a regular dude now. The only difference is that he is a regular dude with problems. No ability to scramble, still firing down the center, and not knowing how to hit his routes on time. I could blame the wide receivers and backs for failure, but the QB is the head of the team. He makes the plays, he calls the shots! And since he hasn't connected, HE IS THE WEAKEST LINK! It'd be wrong for us to attribute his talentless antics to his caucasion background, so I won't, although...lol

Secondly, he still hasn't shown me why he is the most sought out QB in the game, as the sports announcers have mentioned. Lovie, granted has made mistakes in play calls, but once again Gutler is the captain on the field. Weak offensive line, routes ran wrong--it's bad! Do I hate the Bears this season.....yeah! Will I still be a fan after they bump Lovie, downgrade Cutler and bring back Urlacher-Definitely! Meanwhile, GO SAINTS!!!!!


0 comments to "Disappointment after disappointment..."

Post a Comment

Edge Archive

Site Counters
Site

Edgers

Web hosting for webmasters