Lupe Fiasco To Pen a Novel


”I started as a writer, since I was little kid I've been telling stories and Hip-Hop has been an extension of me telling stories…”
While several artists like Soulja Boy TellEm have decided to write tell-all books, Lupe Fiasco is doing something different and diving into the world of fiction.
Announcing plans to write a novel, Lupe speaks on his plans to 3News New Zealand saying, ”I started as a writer, since I was little kid I've been telling stories and Hip-Hop has been an extension of me telling stories so it's kind of like me putting it in a more traditional form as far as a book.”

The book will be released under his real name, Wasalu Muhammed Jaco.

This is not the first time Lupe's talked of writing a book. He spoke previously about his dream to write and revealed plans to write a novel about a window washer.

Yes, a window washer.

He spoke on his dream saying, “There are other ways besides putting out an album that allow me to channel my creative energy and I'm writing a book about a window washer. I will have more than enough to keep me busy."

Check out the video interview with Lupe below


0 comments to "Lupe Fiasco To Pen a Novel"

Post a Comment

Edge Archive

Site Counters
Site

Edgers

Web hosting for webmasters