Wyclef Speaks On Illegally Paying Mistress


And the drama surrounding Wyclef’s Yele Haiti and alleged inappropriate activity continues. The Gawker website seems to have it out for Wyclef as they’ve been claiming for a while now that Wyclef has been embezzling funds from his own Yele Haiti foundation. He’s denied it many times. Now, the site claims Wyclef’s been taking over $100K from his org to fund the lifestyle of his alleged mistress/”independent contractor” Zakiya Khatou-Chevassus–who also used to work with ‘Clef. The site claims:

She worked for Wyclef on all Wyclef matters,” an unnamed source told the Web site. “She did whatever Wyclef needed that day, whether it was related to Yele or not. She would do things like book flights, and she wasn’t very good at it. It’s a shame that she made that much money.”

Though she reportedly acted as the singer’s personal assistant, Khatou-Chevassus’ salary was more than three times what Yele’s program director received, and the two were said to be romantically involved, Gawker reported.

“Everyone knows they were in a relationship,” said another unnamed source. “A dozen people, including me, saw and knew. It wasn’t a secret.”

Wyclef’s rebuttal Tweets and more when you read the rest…


Wyclef posted these Tweets this week in response:

When Donkeys spread rumors about me I dont Respond cause I’m the master that leads them to the Well to drink the Water. Yele haiti 4 life!

If you Ride with me you are on the Right side or you can follow your slave master and believe what he tells you. Yele haiti 4 life

Since some of you like to believe everything you read with out having Facts pass this around! Wyclef is A Alien
from out of space.

I have been spending money n my country since I was a Fugees! why is it now after the Quake I am being Excuse! They fear I’m gaining ground

And don’t get it twisted! My Garage could fit half of the people on twitter why would I steal Charity Money! Your gotta come better den dat.

Dey had excused martin luther king @ 1 time, saying the FundS raise was for him and his Family! See the light People! Stop being a uncle tom!


0 comments to "Wyclef Speaks On Illegally Paying Mistress"

Post a Comment

Edge Archive

Site Counters
Site

Edgers

Web hosting for webmasters