NEW ALBUM: Too Short "Still Blowing" Listen Here


Oakland rap pioneer Too $hort is taking his independent hustle to the Internet with the release of his new album, Still Blowin. Still Blowin, which is Too $hort’s first digital-only release as an independent artist, will be released on his Dangerous Music record label.
Fans will be treated to guest appearances by Earl Hayes, Baby of Cash Money, Silk E, SNL of young money and the Too $hort’s group, Town Bizness.

“My thing is I just like to work in the studio & make a ton of new music,” Too $hort told AllHipHop.com. “I work with several different producers & artists and whenever it’s time for me to release another album, I always have plenty of material on hand to choose from…It’s always been that way with me.”


Too Short Still Blowin


Still Blowin also features productions from Lil Jon, Jazze Pha and Too $hort himself, who contributed six tracks to his new album.

After 25 years in the game and a long tenure on Jive Records, Too $hort is excited about the new opportunities digital distribution provides independent artists.
Still Smokin’ will be distributed digitally via Urban Music Alliance (UMA). The move gives Too $hort unprecedented creative and business control of his future.

“I’m doing a digital only release because at this point in my career, I have to be able to make my music available to the masses without depending on a major label,” Too $hort told AllHipHop.com. “The majors will not push your product if you don’t have the hottest single on the radio & huge 1st week sales.”


0 comments to "NEW ALBUM: Too Short "Still Blowing" Listen Here"

Post a Comment

Edge Archive

Site Counters
Site

Edgers

Web hosting for webmasters