NEW MUSIC: Erykah Badu Is BACK!!!! Get Your Incense Out!!


"Window Seat" is the first single from Erykah Badu’s new album New Amerykah Pt. II (Return Of The Ankh), due in stores March 30th. Let me start off by saying I love this song! There’s just something about the sound of her voice that gets me. A master of emotion, Erykah really uses her voice as an instrument to tell a story. When she sings, I actually get a visual of what she’s talking about. While I have liked some albums more than others, I respect her originality and groove that she never fails to deliver. Definitely going to get this album when it comes out. Erykah Badu is one of the few people I would buy without having to hear 3 good singles. Erykah I have missed ya girl but uh looks like you are gonna make up for it!!! Check out "Window Seat" below and tell me what you think!!


0 comments to "NEW MUSIC: Erykah Badu Is BACK!!!! Get Your Incense Out!!"

Post a Comment

Edge Archive

Site Counters
Site

Edgers

Web hosting for webmasters